Default Theme Changelog
A lot of new features. To read about them, view the “Highlights” section on the 1.5 release page.
For those upgrading their theme to BuddyPress 1.5, please read the issues and solutions listed here:
- jQuery 1.6.1 fixes for WordPress 3.2
- jQuery Easing Plugin updated to 1.3
- jQuery bgiframe.js updated to 2.1.2
To view which files were changed, please view the following link: https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/changeset?old_path=%2Ftags%2F1.2.8/bp-themes/&old=4619&new_path=%2Ftags%2F1.2.9/bp-themes&new=4619
- No changes!
- (Altered) Changed tab index on form elements in sidebar.php
- (Altered) Secondary avatars will now not be generated for blog activity stream entries.
For a full list of changes, please view the following link: (http://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/changeset?new=3422%40branches/1.2/bp-themes/bp-default&old=3407%40branches/1.2/bp-themes/bp-default – tbc)
- (New) Secondary avatars in the activity stream
- To remove them, read this thread.
- (New) Introduction of “BP_Button” class
- This removes all hard-coded instances of the “generic-button” links in the theme
- If you made changes to any of the following files in your theme, please make revisions as needed:
- (New) Ability to remove a member from a group (not ban)
- (New) Pagination at the botton of all directory pages
- (New) Miscellaneous new actions (see full list of changes linked below)
- (Altered) Activity commenting CSS styles
- (Altered) Zebra striping for tables
- (Altered) Comment number count on blog posts
- (Altered) Deprecate is_site_admin() function calls ( now uses is_super_admin() )
For a full list of changes, please view the following link: