Version 6.1.0 is a BuddyPress maintenance release. It was released on June 30, 2020. 6 bugs were fixed.
For version 6.1.0, the database version (
wp_options) was 12385, and the Trac revision was 12674.
- BP Templates: stop using deprecated function arguments for the
- BP REST API: Make sure
falseif none were requested in Groups GET requests (#8299)
- BP REST API: Check existing friendship before creating a new friendship request (BP REST GitHub repository #321)
- BP Blocks API: rename the filter to edit blocks translation domain (#8312).
- BP Members: when marking a user as a spammer, do not mark sites as spam if the site has more than one administrator. (#8316).
- BP Nouveau: make sure to format the total objects count once only (#8311).
The detailed list of changes for this release are available at BuddyPress Trac. See milestone 6.1.0.