Version 5.1.0 is a BuddyPress maintenance release. It was released on December 9, 2019. 8 bugs were fixed.
For version 5.1.0, the database version (
wp_options) was 12385, and the Trac revision was 12506.
- l10n: fix missing translation functions (#8140)
- Core: remove BP Activity Plus (no more maintained) from the plugin’s description of the
- BP REST API: load the Member Avatar REST Controller from xProfile’s component class as the Avatar feature is dependent of the xProfile component (#8151)
- Administration: prevent the risk of notice error when registering the BuddyPress blocks category (#8152).
- Core: add compatibility classes to handle the introduction of the spread operator in WordPress 5.3 and into the Walker Nav Menu class (#8163).
- Groups: correct the misnamed key in the
getmethod of the
BP_InvitationAPI and also skips the fetch-and-cache routine if no uncached items are found (#8149).
- Registration: make sure users can still register when the xProfile component is not active (#8174).
The detailed list of changes for this release are available at BuddyPress Trac. See milestone 5.1.0.