Version 3.2.0 is a BuddyPress maintenance release. 25 bugs were fixed.
For version 3.2.0, the database version (
wp_options) was r11105, and the Trac revision was r12238.
- Nouveau: fix developer filters on Directory screens. (#7881, #7955)
- Nouveau: fix filtering Member Directory when specified by user type. (#7903)
- Nouveau: fix wrong error message shown when leaving a group. (#7913)
- Nouveau: fix group type default selection during group creation. (#7919)
- Nouveau: fix search terms for a range of special characters before doing AJAX requests. (#7944, #7962)
- Classic templates: fix horizontal layout in Twenty Seventeen theme compatibility stylesheet. (#7917)
- Templates: remove redundant cookie from Activity Stream pagination implementation. (#7896)
- Legacy theme: fix uploading avatars. (#7905)
- Emails: fix HTML link in activation emails. (#7894)
- Emails: clarify instructions in activation emails. (#7921)
- Activity: fix clearing activity comment notifications. (#7907)
- Friends: fix fatal error when the Activity component is disabled and when attempting to remove a friend. (#7920)
- Navigation: Ensure sub-navigation menus can be registered before the parent navigation is registered. (#7931)
- Groups, Customizer: fix fatal error when Groups component is disabled. (#7934)
- Groups: fix super-administrators not being able to request private group membership – restores previous behaviour. (#7936)
- Fix several strings that were HTML-escaped causing display errors.
- Fix several strings with spelling msitakes. (#7900)
- Prevent notices on PHP 7.2 when deleting xProfile groups. (#7916)
- Fix PHP 5.3 compatibility. But, please, update to a modern version of PHP. (#7925)
The detailed list of changes for this release are available at BuddyPress Trac. See milestone 3.2.0.