On October 6th, 2014, BuddyPress 2.1.1 was released to the public. This is a maintenance update.
For Version 2.1.1, the database version (_bp_db_version in wp_options) was 8311, and the Trac revision was 9067.
- XProfile component: add missing error hook to the “URL” profile field type (#5886).
- BP-legacy: make sure themes can override BuddyPress stylesheet (#5887).
- BP-Default: make sure BuddyPress JS scripts are enqueued (#5889).
- BP-Default: bring @-mention suggestions support (#5892).
- Blogs component: check if the activity component is active before using activity meta functions (#5897).
- BP-legacy: in members directory, make sure search terms containing spaces are well transported in pagination links (#5898).
- Activity component: make sure a non-admin can delete their own activity. (#5900).
- Settings component: Fix email change verification (#5903).
- BP-legacy: properly clear cookies when logging out(#5909).
Full list of changes can be found here: