On August 5th, 2014, BuddyPress 2.0.2 was released to the public. This is a maintenance update.
For Version 2.0.2, the database version (_bp_db_version in wp_options) was 8311, and the Trac revision was 8755.
- Fix regression where profile field type options couldn’t be removed (#5647)
- Fix PHP Notice on the “Edit Profile” screen in certain situations (#5675)
- Fix regression where datebox field types were not auto-populating their value when another field caused a validation error (#5690)
- Fix regression with missing “label” attribute on radio button field types (#5693)
- Fix regression where profile field data containing escaped (slashed) characters, such as an apostrophe, was being stored in the database (#5704)
Full list of changes can be found here: