On March 26, 2012, BuddyPress 1.5.5 was released to the public. This is a maintenance and security update.
For Version 1.5.5, the database version (bp-db-version in wp_options) was 3820, and the Trac revision was ???. Read the full ticket log here.
- Fix fatal error in friends component when settings component is disabled (#3996)
- Fix spamming a user from wp-admin does not remove user from groups (#3787)
- Fix bug that caused user display names to be overwritten in certain environments
- Fix BP interfering with Jetpack registration (#3751)
- Improvements to saving general settings screen code. (#4010)
- Add filter for status message output. (5833)
- Fix handling of quote marks in status message output. (#4016)
- Improvements to error handling in the member registration process (#3949)
- Fix avatar sizing for Toolbar ‘Howdy’ menu when in wp-admin and using the BuddyBar (5864)
- Disable ajax for bottom pagination links on groups members screen. (5894)
- Fix uploading avatar when BP is used on a non-root site. (#2574)
- Fix a php notice (#4070)
- Fix login/nicename being swapped when fetching extra forum post details. (#4083)
- Only run BP-Default AJAX functions if a POST request.