On January 10, 2012, BuddyPress 1.5.3 was released to the public. This is a maintenance update.
For Version 1.5.3, the database version (bp-db-version in wp_options) changed to 3820, and the Trac revision was 5629. Read the full ticket log here.
- Remove unused forum template from BP-Default (bp-themes/bp-default/forums/single/). #3879
- Clear deprecated function warnings for WordPress 3.3+. #3851, #3914
- Fix changing password from user settings screen for WordPress 3.3+. #3885
- Fix PHP notice when using a theme with group creation templates from a version of BuddyPress older than 1.5. #3900
- Fix bug where Pages in parts of the WordPress admin were taken out of lists when on multisite. #3864
- Fix bug causing default avatars to display at the wrong size in the Howdy toolbar menu. #3782